A Hardware Technician is responsible for management of all the computer system hardware, implementation of various network solutions and maintaining the server and database technologies in order to provide customized solutions to the customers. A Hardware Technician CV must possess all the relevant capabilities and experience required in this field.
Sample Hardware Technician CV
19 Quaker Ridge Rd.
Bethel CT 06801
Phone number – 9879877712
Email Id: email@example.com
I am an Enthusiastic Hardware Technician with over four years of experience in the field, looking forward to find make a renowned career in this field.
Seeking a position as a Hardware Technician which will let me utilize my past experience and thorough knowledge in applying the principles of engineering for thesuccessful completion of the various IT projects.
- Thorough and complete knowledge of implementation and maintenance of all kinds of networks.
- Good written as well as verbal communication skills.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about the job.
- Able to solve end-user problems and maintaining different programs simultaneously.
- Immensely talented and skillful in repairing of different hardware.
Hardware Technician, 2008- Present
Innovative Career Solution – New York
- Responsible for the installation of all computer system in the office.
- Enabled and managed the connection of all computer systems to Local Area Network (LAN).
- Updated all the co-workers about new and advanced computer knowledge.
- Handled the management of Hardware and software up gradations and configuration.
- Provided technical support to the entire staff.
- Helped the staff in the growth of the company’s business.
- Responsible for the installation of firewall so as to protect the company’s data and software from outside infiltration.
- Solved all the problems related to internet, LAN and any other hardware problem.
- Diploma in Hardware and Networking, 2008
- Bachelors in computer science, University of New York, 2007
Available on request