A field service technician is an individual who has to travel to a certain location or site in order to solve any problem arising in equipment that cannot be usually transported. A field service technician usually works for a product manufacturing company or in a team consisting of dedicated repairmen. A field service technician must have the ability to diagnose and solve technical problems.
He should also have educational qualification in a technical field. Thus it is necessary for a field service technician job applicant to mention his abilities and educational qualification in his CV. A field service technician CV template will help the individual to prepare an effective CV.
Sample Field Service Technician CV Template
Provide correct data about the individual pertaining to his personal background]
Address: Street address __________ City ______________ State _____________ Post code _________
Contact Number: ________
Email id: ________
Date of birth: __________
- Possess a valid driving license for travelling
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to develop rapport with customers
[mention all the points that qualify the applicant to work as a field service technician]
- ___________ degree in ______________[ field of specialization] from _________________ [name of the educational institution] in the year _____________ [year of completion]
- Training in ______________ [kind of training received] from _________________ [name of the training school] in the year __________ [year of undergoing training]
- Mention details of any other certificate, course or training done by the candidate.
Worked as a field service technician from _________ to ___________ [indicate the duration of service] at ________ [name of organization] where:
[mention in details all the job duties of the individual]
Provide details of other employment.