An Electronic Repair Technician is a person who has thorough knowledge of all the household as well as commercial electronic equipments and he is responsible of installing, maintaining and repairing of these equipments. An Electronic Repair Technician must focus on the technical knowhow and the experience of the candidate.
Sample Electronic Repair Technician
16th Anytown, Some Street, Georgina-9986899
With experience of more than 5 years, I wish to seek a position of Electronic Repair Technician in a company where my skills and technical knowhow can be best utilised.
- Completed High School from Georgina School in the year 2004
- Certificate in Electronic Repair from XYZ Vocation School in the year 2006
- Diploma in Electronic and Digital Circuits from ABC Institute in the year 2007
- Thorough knowledge of all types of household as well as commercial electronic equipments.
- Complete knowledge of the circuits in the equipments.
- Impressive verbal communication skills.
- Capability of identifying the problem areas in the equipments.
- Knowledge of computer related tools and OS.
- Well aware of the latest technology.
- ASW Systems
- Advance Avionics
- Wire Connector Repair
- Shop Mathematics
- Avionics Corrosion
Electronic Repair Technician – ABC Electronic Centre, Georgian [2007 – Present]
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Testing and repairing the electronic devices and procedures
- Maintain the electronic circuits
- Communicating with the senior staff to find out potential problems and their solution.
- Preparing safety documents and maintaining repairing logs.
- Upgrading the circuits and the system.