An electrical technician has to deal with a bunch of wires and large wired systems to make all electric appliances working smoothly and safely. The range and size of wired system varies from job to job. He may have to deal with a small house wiring to multistory wiring or a factory plant. This is the most dangerous job. As he has to deal with electricity, he must be trained enough for the job.
Sample Electrical Technician CV Format
Mobile No: +77 2923 1228
Telephone No: +873 8737 653
Career Objective: To get the post of Electrical Technician in a reputed firm by working with dedication, and honesty.
GEB Solutions, 2006-2009: worked as an Electrical Technician for installation of electrical equipments and service and maintenance of faulty equipments on contract bases. I have repaired a number of house hold appliances with full of customer’s satisfaction.
Electrical Technician Objectives:
- Testing and maintaining electrical circuits.
- Searching and replacing faulty and harmful wires.
- To look after new wiring installation at new sites.
- Dismantling and reassembling faulty and non working electrical equipments.
- To find the roots of electrical problems and repair them.
2002-2005: Associates Degree in Electrical Technology, University Of Leeds
I was given an accolade at my college for making the best project in electrical technology.