A Dental Technician’s job basically includes producing and polishing dental prosthetics. He receives specific instructions from dentists about the patient’s denture and produces a piece that fits perfectly. His work requires skill, dedication and lots of patience.
Sample Dental Technician CV
Shaun B. Marin
61, Donald Street,
To provide my expertise, coupled with my dedication, to the field of dentistry by performing excelling work as a Dental Technician.
The Australian Dental Labs,2008-2009: Worked as a full-time Dental Technician creating all sorts of dental prosthetics including but not limited to full dentures, bridges and crowns.
Dental Technician’s Objectives:
- To create dental prosthetics that are precise and aesthetically pleasing
- To produce dental prosthetics as per the instructions of the dentist
- To produce dental prosthetics that are in accordance with what the patient demands
- To produce dental prosthetics out of a variety of materials to ensure the best possible results
- 2004-2007: BA (Hons.) Dentistry, University of Manchester.
- 2007-2008: Certificate Course in Dental Technology from University of Manchester.
- Won Denture Making Competition in college in 2005.
- Reading novels
References: “Upon request”