Dental Laboratory Technicians are trained professionals who construct and repair full or partial dentures and other dental fixtures. They fabricate these by using dental appliances as well as evaluate the dental situation of the patients. They melt and mix plaster and porcelain for dental prostheses. Dental Laboratory Technicians also maintain the apparatus that they use in the dental clinic to ensure its efficiency and effectiveness.
Sample Dental Laboratory Technician CV Template
London, WC2A 5AE
I am a highly qualified and dedicated Dental Laboratory Technician aspiring to find a position where my skills in dental artistry will be used for a company help in its development.
Summary of Qualification
- Three years of work experience as a Dental Laboratory Technician
- Excellent in executing dentistry skills
- Adept in the use of dental appliances and apparatus according to the client’s needs
- Strong knowledge in evaluating client needs and make repairs and adjustments when necessary
- Proficient in best prosthetics fit for the clients
- Excellent grasp of modern techniques for constructing dentures
Career Experience/Job History
2007 – Present: Dental Laboratory Technician, Mintosa Dental Clinic
- Design and create dentures, crowns, bridges and inlays for patients
- Meet with clients to discuss their complaints and successfully provided immediate solutions
- Recommended the construction of prosthetics to clients and made repairs when necessary
- Prepared progress reports of completed prosthetics and make adjustments to achieve proper fit
2003 – 2006: Bachelor of Science in Dentistry, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.