A Cytotechnologist is an individual who examines the presence of any infection or disease by studying the cells makeup with the help of a microscope. A Cytotechnologist is an important job position in research labs, hospitals and universities. The Cytotechnologist CV must be framed in such a manner so that it emphasizes on the knowledge and experience of the candidate.
Sample Cytotechnologist CV
17th Back Lane, Square Street, New York.
Seeking to work in a challenging position of a Cytotechnologist where I can use my experience and knowledge of image analysis and cytometry for accurate diagnosis.
Bachelors Degree in Science from ABC Medical College, New York
Masters Degree in Science with major as Cytometry from ABC Medical College, New York
Certificate in Image Analysis and electron microscopy from Advance Science Institute.
Professional Excellence Summary:
- Good analytical and research capabilities.
- Thorough knowledge of all the machines used in diagnosis.
- Complete knowledge of various computer related tools.
- Knowledge of various procedures like electron microscopy, molecular diagnostic procedure, Cytometry and others.
- Ready to work for long and at odd hours.
- Good team worker.
Cytotechnologist, Well Being Hospital, New York
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct wide array of tests and prespare the needed reports.
- Coordinating the junior staff
- Preparation of microscopic slides for conducting blood tests.
- Identifying the abnormal conditions in blood cells
- Assisting radiologist and pathologists in the hospital.
Dr. A.K Anthony
Well Being Hospital, New York.