A Cable Technician CV is a detailed description of the knowledge, experience and skill sets of an individual working as Cable Technician. The person working as Cable Technician is responsible for installing, maintaining and repairing the cable systems for televisions as well as internet connection. The prime responsibility of the person working at this job profile is to ensure that the client always get the excellent cable services without any interruption.
Sample Cable Technician CV
9998, Y Street, South Avenue,
Los Angeles, CA 9999
To work as a Cable Technician to offer uninterrupted cable services to the client.
- Complete knowledge of all types of cable systems, their installation and repairing.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Hard working nature.
- Thorough knowledge of all types of television systems and broadband networks.
- Capability of working in extreme conditions like height and outdoor for long hours.
- Capable of finding out problems in the cable system.
- Completed High School from ABC School in the year 2002
- Diploma in Advance Cable System from IITR Technology Institute in the year 2003
- Certificate in Telecommunications Repair Program in the year 2004
- Vocational Course as Cable Technician from ABC University.
Bright Cable Solutions [2005 – Present]
Responsibilities and Duties:
Install, maintain and repair the cable system at clients home and offices.
- Using latest gadgets to check the transmission of the signals.
- Informing the clients regarding the precautions to be taken care with the network of the cable.
- Scan the cable system of the client to find out potential problems.