An AV technician or an audio visual technician has the prime responsibility of installing and maintaining a variety of audio visual communication systems and control units such as video conferencing devices, multicast devices etc. The job role of an AV technician is demanding in this age of audio visual world. An AV technician CV must outline the relevant experience of providing effective service to the various audiovisual aids.
Sample AV Technician CV
300 S Wacker Dr
Contact No: 312 452 1254
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
With four years of past experience as an AV technician, I have contributed to the development and maintenance of various types of projects. I worked with technical services group, universities and external organizations. I provided troubleshooting and repair services to the public address systems, AV classrooms and the lecture halls effectively by making use of the advanced technology.
Seeking a position as an AV technician; by the help of which I can provide technical support to various audiovisual systems and applications by utilizing my past experience and acquired skills in the best possible way.
AVI-SPL, 2011- Till Date
AV Service Technician
My responsibilities included maintenance of the distributed sound systems, wall mounted and ceiling speaker systems, projectors and screen support structure installations. My job role also included scheduling of the conference rooms and preparing reports related to the contract services.
University of Gloucestershire, 2008- 2010,
Audio Visual Technician
My primary functions included installation and maintenance of all the AV equipments, preparing the conference halls and the auditoriums for presentations by implementing all
the audiovisual aids in place and keeping all the hardware and software accessories updated as per the latest technological demands.
- Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, University of Colorado, 2007.
- Pursued vocational AV training from Faledo school of Communications, 2007.
- In-depth knowledge of working of various equipments such as projectors, speakers, displays and microphones.
- Sound knowledge of all the hardware accessories of computer.
- Sound knowledge of networking concepts.
- Good verbal and nonverbal communication skills.
- Good knowledge of all the safety standards used in the AV equipments installation and maintenance.
Available on request.