Art Technicians are highly talented assistants of art teachers who are in charge of providing support to both students and teachers in the field of learning art. They prepare lessons with students during class and sometimes may be tasked to do inventories and do some purchases of materials for the lessons or class. They may act as part time or full time assistants and may do some administrative work such as recording, data processing and others.
Sample Art Technician CV Template
London, WC2A 5AE
I am a highly qualified and experienced Art Technician who is capable of fulfilling a challenging position with a reputable university.
Summary of Qualification
- Two years of work experience as a Security Clearance Specialist
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- With exceptional talent in painting, sketching and drafting
- Knowledgeable in drafting lessons and art activities for students
- Highly capable of identifying necessary equipment and materials for art projects
- Exceptional familiarity in providing assistance in art lessons and critiques
2007 – Present: Art Technician, University of Liverpool
- Created and drafted lesson plans for art lessons and critiques
- Responsible for purchasing and distributing materials and tools for art projects
- Assists teacher in giving advices and counseling to students while doing art
- Acts as the administrative aid of the art department
- Conducts regular assessment and recording of points of students in the class
2001 – 2005: Bachelor of Arts in Modern Arts, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.