Architects design the buildings and give them good interior as well as exterior design. The architect must have a good vision and imagination power. They should have creativity inbuilt. The unique design of home or any building can give them a great boost in the field.
Sample CV for Architectural Technician
24, fifth street,
Contact no: +14 6754 7777
Cell Ph.+22 3356 2525
Seeking a job as an architectural technician in a reputed organization where my experience as an architect and my computer graphics skills can be utilized.
Dream Design (2007-2009): I have worked as an architectural technician for two years and made several interesting designs. I was also expected to make AutoCAD designs for the same buildings. I have developed my skills at computer graphics.
Objectives of an architect:
- To create unique architectural structures as per client’s needs.
- To renovate historical places with maintaining its integrity using modern techniques
- To make schematic drawings, documents and model of the structure.
- Supervising the construction for both interior and exterior designs of a structure.
- To give a presentation of a design to a client.
- Bachelor Of Science, Architecture (2004-2007), King’s College Chapel, Cambridge.
- I was awarded by Aga Khan Architectural Award for my design of a school (2007).
- Oil paint Drawing.
- Writing poetries.