An AC technician is responsible for conducting all the maintenance and the repair services of the air conditioning systems and other types of heating and cooling systems. The job may require frequent traveling in order to visit the various clients so as to provide the maintenance service. An AC technician CV must showcase the practical working experience.
Sample AC Technician CV
205 Michigan Ave
Contact No: 312 125 2456
Email Id: email@example.com
I have worked as an AC technician for the last four years. I have provided service at homes, commercial buildings, factories, hospital and various other types of settings. I successfully met the needs of all the clients by providing good quality of service to them. I always kept in mind, the safety standards as prescribed by the organization at the time of providing the service.
To get a job as an AC technician by the help of which I can use my knowledge and skills in providing good quality of installation and repair services to the various customers.
R.L Burtis Enterprises Inc., 2010-2011
My primary task was to perform routine maintenance check of the various heating and cooling systems, correctly diagnosing any malfunctions and treating the malfunctioned area by the required troubleshooting procedure.
Bruni & Campisi Inc., 2008-2009
My job included servicing all the air conditioning systems by testing all the mechanical and electrical components effectively with the help of various system tools. I was also making visits to client’s site in case of any arising problem in order to mend the problem as soon as possible.
- Diploma in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, Adelphi University, 2007
- ITI Course in Air conditioning and refrigeration, Bard Technical College, 2004
- Ability to detect the malfunctions in a very quick manner.
- Deep understanding of the system control wiring and the electrical wirings.
- Sound knowledge of the HVAC codes.
- Able to understand the wiring diagrams and the blueprints.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Available on request.