Technical support representatives work in different kinds of business establishments where they are primarily responsible for addressing customer and client issues or concerns involving the technical aspects of the company products. They are responsible for trouble-shooting technical problems with products that have been complained or raised by customers. In other companies, technical support representatives serves employees of the company and give them information or technical support with technical concerns such as fixing problems with computers and other office equipment. Technical support representatives may work in the call center department of companies or in the information technology department where they can be reached or can regularly communicate with clients.
Sample Technical Support Representative CV Template
Northampton Square, London, EC3V 0HB
Analytical and dynamic worker is looking for a chance to be employed as a technical support representative in acompany where I can significantly help in troubleshooting technical problems.
Summary of Qualification
- Five years of work experience as a technical support representative.
- Possess exceptional data entry skills.
- Proficient in the use of computer applications such as Microsoft Office.
- Knowledgeable in the use of troubleshooting and systems inspection software.
- Excellent skills in oral and written communication.
- Willing to work shifts and overtime work as needed.
Career Experience/Job History
2005 – Present: Technical Support Representative, Efficient Computers Inc.
- Communicate with customers to determine technical problems experienced with company products.
- Ensure that concerns of customers are resolved and they are helped in troubleshooting technical problems.
- Also provide technical support to employees regarding use of office machines.
2000 – 2004: Bachelor of Science in Information Technology, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.