A technical operator plays a vital role in an industry. They work with the team of engineers and carry out the basic maintenance procedures on a regular basis. In addition, they support the team in case of any emergency situations like breakdowns and shutdowns of any industrial process. A technical operator CV should display the acquired skills and experience of the operator.
Sample Technical Operator CV
40, River Road
New York, NY
Contact No: 212 519 2485
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
I have four years of practical experience as a technical operator. During my past tenure, I was responsible for undertaking the routine monitoring and maintenance procedures of the different equipments and accessories.
Seeking a position as a technical operator in a manufacturing organization where I can use my acquired skills and knowledge to provide good quality maintenance service to the various complex instruments assembly and production facilities.
Severn Trent Services, 2010-2011 Technical Operator
At Severn Trent Services, my job role was to provide regular maintenance services to the equipments that are used in the wastewater treatment in order to ensure that the equipments are operating properly. In addition, I was also performing routine sampling and field testing of waste water.
Global Foundries, 2008-2010 Technical Operator
Here, my responsibilities included calibrating the recording devices, repairing and maintaining the equipments. I was also involved in the emergency repair service of the pumps, motors, electrical equipments and the sensing devices.
- Diploma in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, Binghamton University, 2007
- Certified Interim course in Electrical engineering, Binghamton University, 2004
- Thorough knowledge of the various process control techniques and the maintenance procedures.
- Good experience in handling the emergency calls in an effective way.
- Ability to work in different shifts.
- Good interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Knowledge of all the safety standards used in the industry.
Available on request.