A technical environmentalist or an environmental technician is an individual who does technical work to bring improvements in the environment. They usually work under the supervision of an environmental scientist or a senior technician. An individual aspiring to work as an environmental technician must have excellent technical knowledge and also should be aware about the various aspects of the environment.
It is necessary for an individual who wish to work in this job position to showcase the needed skills and qualifications in an effective manner in his/her resume and this can be done with the help of a technical environment CV template.
Sample Technical Environment CV Template
Address: Street address ___________________ City ______________ State _______________ Post code ________________
Landline number: _______________
Mobile phone number: ________________
Email id: ________________
Date of birth: _______________
Marital status: ______________
Nationality: _______________ [country of which the candidate holds passport]
Technical Skills and abilities:
- Complete knowledge of_____________
[mention in details all the various technical skills and abilities possessed by the candidate]
To make a career as a technical environmentalist and apply my years of experience and technical knowledge for the benefit of the environment.
- Bachelors in __________[ field in which degree is completed] with major in _______________ [subjects of specialization] from ____________________ [name of the university] in the year _______________ [year of completion of the degree]
- Mention the details of other courses/diplomas/certificates completed by the candidate
- Currently working in the position of a technical environmentalist in _____________________ [name of the organization] since __________________ [date of joining the organization]. I am responsible for _____________________________________ [mention in details the various job functions of the individual]
- Worked as ____________________ [designation type] from __________________ [date of joining] to _____________ [date of leaving] where I have to _____________________________________ [mention in details the various job functions of the individual]