The job as a technical clerk requires a high degree of accuracy because the job holders have to maintain and update the necessary technical documents in order to provide the correct information to the area engineers, assistant engineers and the council departments. A Technical clerk CV should showcase the desired experience required in this field.
Sample Technical clerk CV
1 Penn Plz
New York, NY
Contact No: 212 256 2564
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
With over four years of experience as a technical clerk in different manufacturing firms, I now believe that I have the required expertise to accurately prepare the bill of materials and the instruction manuals. In addition, I have gained the skills in order to provide quality technical support to the production, sales and service units.
To be an efficient technical clerk where I can use my technical knowledge and accounting skills in order to provide quality support to the engineering service area.
In the past three years at Cressall, my principle responsibilities included keeping various technical records using the drawing and design databases and to provide technical support to the production and sales team. In addition, I also developed various operation and maintenance manuals for different types of equipments.
Warwick District Council (Engineering Services Division), 2008-2009
I was responsible for handling the technical library facilities, filing the service area correspondence information, preparing contract reports, specifications and project reports.
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering, University of Albany, 2006
- Pursued one year certified course in Technical accounting, Rochester Institute of Technology, 2007
- Good working knowledge of various electrical and mechanical engineering principles.
- Ability to meet the deadlines efficiently.
- Ability to work with the minimum assistance.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Well versed with the financial matters.
Available on request.