Technical Business Analystsometimes also referred as Technical Business Consultants are appointed by corporate sector for the technological growth, development and advancement in day to day life of competition. A Technical Business Analyst CV must efficiently possess all the relevant skills, capabilities and experience required in this field.
Sample Technical Business Analyst CV
19 Quaker Ridge Rd.
Bethel CT 06801
Phone number – 9879877712
Email Id: email@example.com
Having over seven years of experience as a Technical Advisor, I am an experienced enthusiastic, hard-working and dedicated Technical Advisor who loves his work and find new and innovative ideas to make an innovative change in the society.
I want to acquire a challenging management position as a Technical Advisor in an esteemed and reputed organization where I am provided with unlimited opportunities for the developments and burgeoning of my career.
- Ardent experience of IT sector and corporate proficiency.
- Thorough and complete knowledge of implementation and maintenance of all kinds of hardware, software and network.
- Excellent written as well as verbal communication and proactive skills.
- Dedicated towards the job and customer satisfaction being the top priority.
- Good leadership quality and can work under immense pressure.
- Immensely talented and skillful in suggesting feasible solutions to various issues.
Technical Business Analyst, 2005–till date
SPARC Ltd. – New Jerse
- Responsible for planning and execution of financial plans for the company.
- Responsible for efficient operation of various technical set ups.
- Attended Investor meetings and efficiently satisfied the client’s queries.
- Lead the team to complete the targets within the provided period.
- Responsible for the marketing strategies and advertisement for company’s promotion.
- Attended all the clients meetings for company’s benefit.
- Helped the fellow staff whenever they seek help.
- Bachelors in Business Administration, University of New York, 2002
- Master’s in Business Administration, University of New York, 2004
- Diploma in Hardware and Networking, 2005
Available on request