A technical architect is responsible for designing technical format by emphasizing on organization requirements and consulting with technical managers. Technical architects are hired at IT companies and high tech solution firms to meet the technological and practical business requirements for achieving outsourcing business. This resume of technical architecture can also be used by consultant technical architecture, technical architecture manager , technical architecture officer and other such posts.
Sample Technical Writer CV
1 Rue De Camellias
Mobile No: (33) – 02 46 89 769
Career Objective: To work with growth oriented firms towards a long term career which provides the excellence in architectural results utilizing best technical skills and profitable business strategies along with effective communicational skills.
- 2004-2008: Sun Shine technical innovators Pvt. Ltd.
I worked with this technical architecture company as technical architecture
- 2008- August 2010: French Architectures Group & Companies
My employment with this architecture organization started as senior technical architecture.
- Bachelors in information technology from college of technology France, in 1997- 2000
- Masters in Architecture technology from Walsh Colleges of Information Technology in 2000-2002.
- Masters in Business Administration from college of M.B.A Science in 2002- 2004.
Due to tremendous hard work I got promoted within eight months of joining.
My previous designed technical architecture is on roll in with French Architecture Group.
- Reading technical books and research about recent technical designed architecture.
- I am good at tennis and Hand ball.
References will be available on request.