Technical Advisor also referred as Technical Consultants provide advice and consultation to the organization’s management to provide solution to company’s technical issues and to make the company’s working smooth and proficient. A Hardware Technician CV must possess all the relevant capabilities and experience required in this field.
Sample Technical Advisor CV
19 Quaker Ridge Rd.
Bethel CT 06801
Phone number – 887 665 6658
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Having over seven years of experience as aTechnical Advisor, I am an experienced enthusiastic, hard-working and dedicated Technical Advisor who loves his work and find new and innovative ideas to make an innovative change in the society.
I want to acquire a challenging management position as a Technical Advisorin an esteemed and reputed organization where I am provided with unlimited opportunities for the developments and burgeoning of my career.
- Thorough and complete knowledge of implementation and maintenance of all kinds of hardware, software and network.
- Good written as well as verbal communication skills.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about the job.
- Good leadership quality and can work under immense pressure..
- Immensely talented and skillful in suggesting feasible solutions to various issues.
Technical Advisor, 2005- Present
Innovative Career Solution – New York
- Responsible for efficient operation of various technical set ups.
- Lead the team to complete the targets within the provided period.
- Responsible for the marketing strategies and advertisement for company’s promotion.
- Attended many job fare campuses for recruitment purposes.
- Attended all the clients meetings for company’s benefit.
- Arranging the travel arrangements for the marketing team going out on company’s behalf.
- Helped the fellow staff whenever they seek help.
- Diploma in Hardware and Networking, 2005
- Masters in Business Administration, University of New York, 2004
- Bachelors in Business Administration, University of New York, 2002
Available on request