The main purpose of a power plant chemist is to develop new products and to optimize the plant for the sake of accelerating the growth of the industry and to expand the product line. A power plant Chemist CV should document the required educational qualifications and skills so that the chemist can be relied upon that s/he can handle the complex projects with accuracy.
Sample Power Plant Chemist CV
New York, NY
Contact No: 212 456 4754
Email Id: email@example.com
With experience in a plastic manufacturing industry and a power plant, my primary job responsibilities as a power plant chemist includes reviewing the design drawings and installation of the various mechanical and electrical systems. I have four years of experience in the periodic maintenance of the various equipments and the various reports.
To get a position as a power plant chemist where I can use my technical knowledge and the project leadership skills in order to add to the productivity levels of the organization in the lowest possible time.
As a process chemist, my main job was to develop new polymers and copolymers, to improve the existing processes and process piloting. Testing of the new compositions, troubleshooting and solving any type of process issues was also a part of my job.
Martin Drake Power Plant, 2008-2010
I was performing various chemistry operations such as chemical dosing, maintenance of different equipments, cross reference tests and troubleshooting of different chemistry parameters.
- M.Sc in Chemistry, Lehman College, 2007
- B.Sc with Chemistry Honors, Lehman College, 2005
- Good problem solving and researching skills.
- Good understanding of analytical chemistry and all the possible process hazards that can develop in the testing phase.
- Awareness of all the safety standards practiced in the power plants.
- Proficiency in basic computer applications.
- Good verbal and nonverbal communication skills.
Available on request.