Pipe layer helpers are technical workers who are involved in assisting other workers in performing their duties such as plumbers and pipe layers. Their work requires lesser skill and thus they only do basic tasks to help other workers in completing the job orders. Pipe layer helpers work closely with pipe layers and hold or supply the materials and tools as they are needed. Aside from this, they are responsible for cleaning the work area after the job order is finished and also clean all the tools and equipment that have been used. Pipe layer helpers perform rough-ins and are also assigned to replace fixtures as well as help repair pipes that are leaking or broken.
Sample Pipe Layer Helper CV Template
Kedleston Road, Derby, DE23 1GB
Highly skilled and efficient worker is seeking a job as a pipe layer helper where my services can provide helpful assistance to plumbers or pipe layers.
Summary of Qualification
- With two years of experience as a pipe layer helper.
- Good oral communication and comprehension skills.
- Familiar with different pipe systems and plumbing fixtures.
- Excellent observation skills and possess a keen eye for detail.
- Can implement instructions well.
Career Experience/Job History
2004 – Present: Pipe layer helper, Efficient Plumbing Services
- Assist the pipe layer or plumber by cutting holes in walls or floors to be able to lay down pipes in proper position.
- Repair damaged pipes and make holes where pipes will be positioned.
- Provide plumber the necessary tools and materials while laying pipes.
- Cleans work area and tools used.
Possess a high school diploma and vocational training.
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.