An Oracle Technical Architect, an ardent IT professional, is responsible for the designing, architecting and implementing the ways in which the company’s information and data is stored and maintained in a database and the way it will be used by different systems.An Oracle Technical Architect CV must possess all the important skills and features of a professional and must also present his capabilities through his work experience.
Sample Oracle Technical Architect CV
19 Quaker Ridge Rd.
Bethel CT 06801
Phone number – 667 787 6589
Email Id: email@example.com
With a vital experience IT sector and with sound technical skills, I want to enhance my career as an Oracle Technical Architect with my hard work and passion towards my work.
Being an expectant Oracle Technical Architect with over six years of professional experience in IT sector, I seek to join your esteemed company asan Oracle Technical Architect so as to make a notable and important contribution to your company and enhance my career with your company.
Strengths & Skills
- Thorough knowledge of Oracle database server, PL/SQL, SQL, SQL Server, XML.
- Expertise in C++, C, UNIX Shell Scripts.
- Good technical and problem solving skills and ardent in data modeling.
- Good written as well as verbal communication skills.
- Enthusiastic and passionately dedicated towards about the job.
- Always work with Proper planning and schedule
Assistant Oracle Technical Architect, 2006- Present
Cleveland Software Ltd.– New York
- Responsible for assisting the owner of the company in the development of new business views of data.
- Assisted my senior in defining, preparing and managing different projects.
- Handled the management of Hardware and software up gradations and configuration.
- Responsible in taking a role in risk identification and management
- Provided technical support to the entire staff.
- Helped the staff in the growth of the company’s business.
- Masters in Computer Science, New York University, 2006
- Bachelors in Computer Science, University of New Jersey, 2004
Available on request