Florists are also called floral designers and they work in flower shops where they are mainly responsible for arranging flower into different designs. They make use of different kinds of flowers and plants that are fresh, dried or may also be artificial which they artfully craft into bouquets, wreaths, table centrepiece, or other kinds of flower decoration. Florists must be creative since they need to fashion flowers into designs that are suitable for different kinds of occasions such as weddings, birthday, office events, or public gatherings. They also need to be able to make flower arrangements that are appropriate for formal, casual, or semi-formal kinds of activities. Those who want to become florists need to learn about the different kinds of flowers and the proper ways of keeping them fresh and looking vibrant.
Sample Florist CV Template
Carlisle, CA4 8TB
Creative and dedicated individual with skills in arts and craft is looking for a job as a florist where I can contribute my artistry and talent.
Summary of Qualification
- Possess four years of professional experience as a florist.
- Familiar with different kinds of flowers, their proper upkeep, and methods of keeping them fresh.
- Able to create flower designs that are appropriate for various occasions.
- Excellent social and interpersonal skills.
- Capable of following instructions to detail.
Career Experience/Job History
2006 – Present: Florist, Fresh Flowers Shop
- Design floral arrangements based on the needs and preference of the customers.
- Create numerous floral designs for small to large events.
High school graduate with training in flower arrangement.
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.