A doorman is employed in private and public establishments that may be hotels, companies, or condominiums. Their main job description is to function as unarmed security personnel in the said establishments and their primary work is to provide gate and door security. A doorman not only gives security to the place but also assists individuals upon entrance to the establishment. He often opens the door for those who enter and then assist people with their baggage. The doorman must also welcome individuals entering the building. Since he provides security, he assesses those entering the building before allowing them to fully enter the premises. He may question those that appear suspicious or report them to other security personnel. The doorman also receives any packages that are delivered for clients or employees.
Sample Doorman CV Template
Green Road, North Hampton, NN5 7AL
Physically fit and reliable individual is looking for a job as a doorman where I can be of assistance to the company.
Summary of Qualification
- Possess five years of work experience as a doorman.
- Good judgment and decision-making skills.
- Exceptional command of the English language for written and oral communication.
- Excellent social and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to observe and identify suspicious characters.
Career Experience/Job History
2005 – Present: Doorman, Good Life Hotel
- Opens door for clients and helps them with their bags.
- Welcomes clients and entertains any queries they may initially have.
- Ensure that no suspicious persons enter the hotel.
A high school graduate.
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.