Child care workers work in government agencies providing social services or in daycarecenters where parents may leave their children to be able to go to work. Their main responsibility is to ensure that children they look after are taken good care of and are provided with their needs as well as given a good atmosphere to learn life processes. Child care workers are important in helping parents hone their children into responsible adults since they are responsible for providing children a suitable learning environment appropriate to their age. They organize activities such as educational games that would teach children and hone their intellectual, physical, social and emotional skills. Child care workers help children explore their world and learn about themselves and their surroundings.
Sample Child Care Worker CV Template
New Cross, London, SE15 6NW
Knowledgeable and passionate individual hoping to land a job as a child care worker in a center that offers a healthy learning environment for children.
Summary of Qualification
- Possess three years of work experience as a child care worker.
- A team player with excellent social and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledgeable of the growth and learning abilities of children based on their age.
- With training in planning activities that are educational and interesting.
- Passionate about interacting with and teaching children.
Career Experience/Job History
2007 – Present: Child Care Worker, Happy Kids Daycare Center
- Plan and organize activities that would teach children important skills and lessons about life.
- Guide children in interacting with others and developing their different capacities.
- Provide the needs of children and help them in changing clothes and other basic functions.
2002 – 2006: Bachelor of Science in Sociology, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.