Auto detailers are hired by car dealers or automotive shops where their main responsibility is to clean and recondition cars to be able to return the vehicle to its condition when it was brand new or as close to it as possible. To accomplish this, auto detailers perform the regular washing, waxing, and polishing of cars both its exterior and interior. They also refurbish the vehicle. But in contrast to regular car washers or cleaners, they work more meticulously and give attention to detail. Auto detailers must be knowledgeable of different models and brands of cars and the most appropriate way to clean and refurbish them.
Sample Auto Detailer CV Template
Dundee, DD1 4HN
Meticulous and skilledworker is seeking a position as an auto detailer for a car dealer where my expertise in cars can be enhanced and maximized.
Summary of Qualification
- Two years of work experience as an auto detailer.
- Highly knowledgeable in different kinds of cars, especially old cars, and their specifications.
- Capable of working on different cars simultaneously.
- Meticulous and has a keen eye for detail.
- Ability to operate all kinds of tools and equipment needed for refurbishing cars.
Career Experience/Job History
2008 – Present: Auto detailer, Best Quality Cars Co.
- Uses cleaning solutions and top-notch equipment to clean cars, rub wax, and use buffing machine to protect car shine.
- Cleans car interior and its engine and compartments.
- Do paint jobs on cars and other vehicles using spray guns.
A high school graduate with automotive training.
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.