The job of an apprentice mechanic is a bit hard because this is the initial stage. After gaining the required skills and experience, it becomes relatively easy for a mechanic to handle a variety of processes efficiently. The primary job duties of a mechanic involve installing, maintaining and repairing the different machine components. An apprentice mechanic CV must outline the relevant education and the required professional skills.
Sample Apprentice Mechanic CV
347 2nd Avenue
Los Angeles, CA
Contact No: 323 126 4521
Email Id: mike@ nsh.org
After having completed my high school diploma in mechanical engineering, I am now heading towards getting a position as an apprentice mechanic in a reputed technical organization. I have also pursued a certified I.T.I course with fitter as my stream. I believe that the combination of my acquired skills as a fitter and a mechanical engineer will help me a lot in providing all sorts of technical support services to the organization.
Seeking a position as an apprentice mechanic in a manufacturing industry where I can use my knowledge of the technical principles and methods of equipment maintenance so as to ensure that the various complex equipments used in the industry run in the optimum conditions all the time.
- Diploma in Mechanical engineering, Stony Brook University, 2011
- I.T.I with Fitter, 2008
- Pursued a six months of vocational training course in repairing and maintenance of diesel engine at Hannaford Brothers Company.
- Good working knowledge of various types of electrical connections and controllers.
- Ability to read and understand the diagrams, instructions and the procedure manuals for different types of operation.
- Knowledge of mechanical mathematics.
- Well versed in using the hand tools and the power tools.
- Sound knowledge of the safety precautions used in the industries.
- Good at maintaining productive working relationships with the coworkers and contractors.
Available on request.