An individual teaching the subject of law to students of a law school is known as a law teacher. They have to give lectures to the students and assist them in their curriculum. Sometimes a law teacher may have to conduct legal research and come up with books related to law practice. It is not easy to become a law teacher and there certain educational qualifications that they need to possess. .
In order to get the job of a law teacher it is also necessary for an individual to have an impressive and appropriate resume. Thus, in order to prepare an appropriate resume he can refer to a law teacher CV template.
Sample Law Teacher CV Template
____________________ [name of the candidate] _________________ [email id of the candidate]
I wish to work as a law teacher and make best use of my qualifications and experience for teaching the students.
Residential address: ____________________________________
Residential phone number: _______________
Cell phone number: _______________
Certifications and training: [different educational qualifications received]
- Received doctorate degree in law from ________________ [name of the university]
- Pursued Masters in Law from in the year ____________________ [year of completion] from ______________ [name of the educational institution]
- Passed bar exams in order to get license to practice law issued by ________________ [name of license issuing authority]
Work experience as law teacher:
- Currently working in the position of a law teacher in _______________ [name of the institute] since _______________ [date of joining] where _______________________ [mention in details the job responsibilities]
Work experience as a lawyer:
- Worked as a _______[ job post] from _______________ [date of joining] to _______________ [date of leaving] for ______________ [name of the organization] where _______________________ [mention in details the job responsibilities]
- Reading fiction books
Can be provided upon request.