An IT lecturer is an individual who gives lectures or is a professor in the subject of Information Technology in a college. He has to ensure that the students understand the subject clearly and has to clear the doubts of the students on a certain topic. He may also have set question papers for exams in the college. An IT lecturer template is an ideal document that’s helps an individual applying for the job position of an IT lecturer to draft his resume. The template gives an understanding of the points to be mentioned while preparing the resume that will bring the candidate in the notice of the recruiters.
Sample IT Lecturer CV Template
IT lecturer CV
_______________ [name of the candidate] ________________ [date of birth of the candidate]
Permanent address: ______________________________
Contact number: _____________
Mobile number: ___________
Email id: _______________
- Masters in Information technology from ___________________ [name of the educational institution] in the year ____________ [year of completion of masters]
- Bachelors in Information technology from ___________________ [name of the educational institution] in the year ____________ [year of completion of bachelors]
- Associate degree in teaching from ___________________ [name of the institute] in the year _____________ [year of pursuing the degree]
To be an IT lecturer of repute in a good technical college and use my _________________ [number of years] of experience in the education industry for the benefit of the organization.
Previous work experience:
- _____________________ [name of the educational institution] in the position of an IT lecturer from the year ______________ to ___________ [mention the job tenure]. My job duties were:
[mention the various job functions and responsibilities of the individual]
- _____________________ [name of the organization] in the position of __________ [job designation type] in the year ______________ where I was responsible for ____________