A Hindi teacher is an individual whose duty is to teach the Hindi language in schools or colleges. They also have to set examination papers and conduct exams so that he can assess the learning ability of the students in the subject. He has to ensure that the students are given equal attention and all their doubts related to the subject are cleared.
A Hindi teacher CV template is an ideal document to be referred to while preparing the CV of a Hindi teacher job applicant. The template gives the ideal structure for drafting the CV.
Sample Hindi Teacher CV Template
Hindi Teacher CV
To make a career as a Hindi teacher in an educational institute of repute and not only teach the language but also promote it so that the respects of the students increase for the language. I also want to set a benchmark in the field of education so that students get motivated to perform better.
Profile summary: [mention the various areas of expertise of the individual]
- Extensive knowledge in ____________ [knowledge possessed by the individual]
- ____________ [number of years] of experience in ____________ [field in which he has experience]
- Ability to ___________________ [abilities possessed by the individual]
Employment outline: [Provide an employment summary of the candidate]
I have worked in the position of a Hindi teacher for ___________ [name of the school or college] from _______________ [date of joining] to ______________ [date of leaving]
Job duties performed were:
[mention in details the various job responsibilities and duties carried out by him]
- Masters degree of Art in Hindi from ___________ [name of the university] in _________________ [year of completion]
- Bachelors of Art in Hindi from ___________ [name of the university] in _________________ [year of completion]