Student Teaching Assistants are responsible for preparing classrooms and lessons in line with the course outline of the teacher. They ensure that the class is ready for the lessons of the day and that all materials necessary for the lesson are available and ready for distribution and use. They assist the teacher in checking exams and test papers and process the data from the results. Student Teaching Assistants are expected to be the first hand assistant of the teacher even as they work as part of their teaching demonstrations and/or internship.
Sample Student Teaching Assistant CV Template
Vineyard Street, Liverpool
Merseyside, L15 2PU
I am seeking employment as a Student Teaching Assistant in a respectable school where I can use my passion in performing duties and responsibilities in instruction.
Summary of Qualification
- Extensive exposure in conducting evaluations, checking and creating recommendations according to students’ levels
- Wide knowledge in developing teaching materials gained from research and readings
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office application for reports and lesson packaging
- High degree of mathematical and analytical skills in conducting work and other appropriate applications
Career Experience/Job History
2007 – Present: Student Teaching Assistant, Worthington High School
- Create lesson plans and assist teacher in the deliveries of the lessons in class
- Delivered evaluations and assessments done through observation and based on the results of examinations and tests
- Designed and conducted comprehensive sets of teaching materials and teaching aids for the teacher and for the students
2005 – present: Bachelor of Arts in Education, Liverpool University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.