A student is a learner attending any particular educational institution. a student may belong to a school, university, college or any form of educational organization related to imparting knowledge. The student is required having disciplinary and punctuality qualities. Apart from that, the student should have good communication skills to express himself and should be sincere in his efforts.
Sample Student CV Template
Wales – 78674
I am an efficient school student looking for a good job position where I can develop my skills and my experience in work field as well. I have the capability to prove efficient in whatever field work I am assigned to. I am a quick learner and have the capability to work in constraint time schedules. I have the ability to handle multiple task assignments. I have a good knowledge base of the various database systems and operating tools.
2006-Present: Summer Associate, Software Appliances Store
- Handled software upgrade projects.
- Assisted seniors in managing paperwork.
- Managed software installation and implementing tools.
- Maintained good relationship with staff and clients.
- Provided efficient customer service, solved their queries.
- Monitored daily operations of clients’ issues.
- Assisted in software and hardware engineering projects as a learner.
- Gave information to the junior learners about the options as to how to handle software appliances.
2002-2005: Bachelors in Computer Science, Computer Studies Center.
2005-2007: Masters in Computer Science, University
Professional reference will be provided upon request.