MBA Student Assistants primarily are current students who take up additional jobs as part time while undergoing their studies. They provide clerical assistance to the offices, organizations or business companies they are employed in. They are responsible for answering phone calls, setting up appointments, encoding data for filing and providing the necessary information from database for their employers and other personnel.
Sample MBA Student Assistant CV Template
Anna Liza Carlisle
Vineyard Street, Liverpool
Merseyside, L15 2PU
I am an experienced MBA Student Assistant who has extensive skills in business management and other clerical skills hoping to work for a company where I could render my services.
Summary of Qualification
- Two years of work experience as a student assistant
- High ability of executing tasks assigned with diligence and efficiently
- With skills in encoding data and compiling information specific to the needs of the management and staff
- Strong knowledge in business organization and operations as well as administrative activities
- With excellent communication and documentation skills
- Highly organized and can provide other services necessary to implement given tasks
Career Experience/Job History
2006 – Present: MBA Student Assistant, Briggs Contractors Inc.
- Coordinated with executives in the proper deployment of workers to different work areas
- Handled daily reports of activities and operations
- Answered phone calls and gave directions as well as made follow-ups with partner companies
- Collated data and uploaded them to the information system
2004 – present: Masters in Business Administration, Liverpool University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.