A law student is a person who studies law. He is a student of law and its practices. The law student should have effective communication skills and a good knowledge base of the law theories and codes. The law student is capable of holding law cases as a practitioner and also gives information about the law ethics and codes.
Sample Law Student CV Template
Georgia – 7653
I am a good law student looking for an efficient opportunity for law internship in a reputed firm where I can develop my knowledge base and experience status of law ethics. I have good communication skills and also good interpersonal skills. I also have good analytical skills to develop law codes and use them effectively in practices.
2006-Present: Law State Center, Law Assistant
- Managed law files of the cases and registered them for the attorneys.
- Maintained healthy communication with the lawyers to assist them in their work on a day to day basis.
- Assisted in providing help to the judges and law people.
- Updated the library with information regarding major cases and hearings.
- Researched legal options and judicial aspects.
- Attended court proceedings and interacted with clients.
- Attended different types of cases to get a proper insight of the case proceedings relating to cases.
- Copied and filed case documents and papers.
2000-2003: Bachelors in Political Science, College of Arts Studies.
2003-2005: LLB, Law, Law College.
Professional reference will be provided upon request.