An individual pursuing a course in journalism or has recently completed a degree in the field of journalism is known as a journalism student. A journalism student may work in a newspaper agency, news magazine or a news channel depending on his preference. They need to have excellent verbal as well as written communication skills along with excellent research skills.
The resume of an individual aspiring to make a career in the field of journalism must mention the type of media in which he intends to work. In order to draft an impressive resume for this job position, a candidate can take help from the journalism student CV template which is a ready to use document.
Sample Journalism student CV template
Residential Address: ______________________
Phone Number: ____________
Current Employment Status Seeking for: __________
I want to make a career in the field of journalism by working as a journalist. I want to be a part of the ____________________ [media type in which the individual wants to work] and make a name for myself by ______________________ [process in which the individual wants to achieve success]
Summary of Qualifications:
- Masters degree in Media studies with specialization in journalism from ________________ [name of the university] in the year _____________ [year of completion]
- Bachelors degree in Mass Communication from _____________ [name of the university] in the year _____________ [year of completion]
Summary of skills: [mention all the skills possessed by the individual relevant for the job position]
- Excellent verbal as well as written communication skills
- Excellent research skills
- Worked as an intern for _______________ [name of the news agency] for a period of ________________ [number of months] where I had to _________________________ [mention the various job duties carried out]