A fresher is a fresh graduate without any or little work experience. While applying for a job of a fresher you may be required to compete with people having more experience .To write a CV, first a clear objective has to be decided .Without an objective the fresher CV would appear to be unfocussed. The CV should be clear, concise and should highlight your academic records and personality traits. It is important to highlight the special training programs which you might have attended, in order to give you an edge over those who have required qualification and work experience.
For the CV to stand out review the advertisement posted and use the keywords in your CV to match with what the employer is looking for. Remember to add only those details in your resume which you can clearly and confidently talk about, because the prospective employer would ask you questions on each and every detail you have mentioned in your resume. Give below is a sample CV for a fresher, this would give you a basic insight as to how to write your CV.
Fresher CV Template
96 Brook House W1G 8UT London
Phone: 44 (0)13 7777 9085
To gain employment in entry level position in the administration department of a reputed organization
Bachelors in Business Administration Nester University 2010
Upper second class 2:1
Ministry High School
3 GCE A Levels: History [A], Economics [A], Accountancy [A].
6 GCSEs: Mathematics English Language, Commerce, Economics, History, Geography.
2009-2010 Administrative Executive (Part time) Lawrence Port Inc
- Looking after the front office
- Answering telephones
- Arranging meeting and maintaining bookings.
- Sending and forwarding emails to the concerned department.
- Maintaining and entering records in the computer.
- Type up meeting notes and reports
2007-2009 Cafeteria staff, Nester University Cafeteria
- Helping out with the day to day running of the Cafeteria.
- Keeping track of stock.
- Managing cash and accounts.
- Cleaning and maintaining the Cafeteria.
- Excellent oral, written and communication skills.
- Well versed with MS office applications.
- Represented Nester university in inter university Basketball.
- Responsible for organizing various fund raisers in Ministry school.
- Was part of the organizing team for Ministry School Fete 2003 , 2005
Hobbies and Interests
- Reading books
- Social Networking
- Social work
Can be provided upon request