Computer Science Student CV Template
A computer science student is one who has just completed education in computer science and seeking employment in an organization. The candidate has good technical know-how and skills to take up employment as a fresher. The candidate can provide details of internship and duties fulfilled while on the job in the CV. The computer science student generally requires performing duties during internship such as assist project teams in programming, understanding importance of various programming languages, assisting in software troubleshooting etc.
A sample computer science student CV template is provided below for those candidates looking forward to a similar position in the computer field.
Sample Computer Science Student CV Template
TYPE YOUR NAME HERE
COMPLETE MAILING ADDRESS
I am a highly talented computer science student with appropriate knowledge of all computer application. I want to take up employment in a leading software company that provides opportunity for enhancing my learning experience and professional growth.
INTERNSHIP JOB DETAILS
Job Title should be put here( SOFTWARE TRAINEE ETC), Name of the company should be put here
Period of working
Job Duties in a brief manner as given below :-
Year of Completion
- Masters in Computer Applications from ____________ (University name) in the year___________ (year of completion)
- Bachelors in Computer Applications from ____________ (University name) in the year___________ (year of completion)
- Possess good communication skills
- Capability to work in a team in a positive manner
- Good knowledge of programming languages
- Good organizational skills
- Knowledge of hardware and software
- Good analytical skills for analyzing system errors
- Good motivational skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects well at the same time
References available upon request.