Computer Science Student Assistants are skilled individuals in applying the skills in computer hardware and software for repairs, installation and creation of a working system in a company or organization. They are knowledgeable in the operations of computers and have the ability to create computer networks and install necessary software for the use of their clients. As assistants, they give their services whenever necessary to their employers.
Sample Computer Science Student Assistant CV Template
Vineyard Street, Liverpool
Merseyside, L15 2PU
I am seeking employment as a Computer Science Student Assistant in a respectable computer service company where I can use my wide managerial skills to help the company achieve its objectives and goals.
Summary of Qualification
- Two years of work experience as a Computer Science Student Assistant
- High skills in troubleshooting, maintenance and networking of computer hardware and software
- Capable installing computer networks and do repairs whenever necessary
- In depth knowledge of computer tools, facilities and gadgets
- Adept in determining possible processes and operations for the efficient and prompt production of company services
- Proficiency in coordinating and facilitating tasks with other departments
Career Experience/Job History
2009 – Present: Computer Science Student Assistant, Delware Computers
- Coordinated with top management in the implementation tasks regarding additional networking of computers in the office
- Implemented maintenance and troubleshooting of computers
- Designed system of evaluating data specifically in the finance department
2009 – present: Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Liverpool University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.