The purpose of a college student CV is to establish a scholarly identity. The college CV is for graduates who are in the college or who have just passed out of college. Most the students who are in the college have little or no professional experience, therefore it is important to stress on the educational qualification in this CV.
The college CV should be written using a simple font. It should be concise and clear .All the details about project, extracurricular activities, hobbies and interest should be included and written in a clear manner in the CV.These details give the prospective employer an insight into your personality and skills. A simple, clear and concise CV can stand out among other CV’s and help you to get a call from a prospective employer. Given below is the sample CV template for college student.
College Student Sample CV Template
1st Street, Green Park
London, HT1, 2GE, UK
Mobile: 0886 123456
Highly motivated science graduate looking for a suitable opportunity in the field of Animal science.
1999-2002 Bsc (Hons) Biological Sciences (2:1)
Biochemistry, Endocrinology, Cardio respiratory Physiology, Lactation and Indigestion
1993-1999 Ridges High School
A Levels: Biology (B), Chemistry (C), English (C)
GCSEs: 8 GCSE’s A-C
Summer 2001 Catering Assistant at Venture Outside Inc
- Served customers and prepared food.
- Interacted with general public and catered to their request.
- Worked under pressure quickly and reliably.
Summer 2000 Lab Technician with Virtual Labs
- Carrying out routine task in the lab.
- Following strict methodology to carry out analyses.
- Recording and interpreting results.
- Captain of the basketball team at university.
- Students representative for the year 2001
- Full and clean driving license
- Proficient in MS office application
Hobbies and Interest
Can be provided upon request