A chemical engineering student is an individual who has completed his engineering and wants to make a career in the field of chemical engineering or an individual who pursuing chemical engineering. The usual job of a chemical engineer is to design, develop, construct and operate industrial processes in order to produce a number of useful products.
They may also have to conduct research on newly launched products. The resume of a chemical engineering student must be an effective one in order to create an impression on the recruiters. In order to make it impressive they have to follow a certain structure which is available in a chemical engineering student CV template.
Sample Chemical engineering student CV template
Name of the applicant: ____________
Address: Street address _____________ City _______________ State _____________ Post code ___________________
Phone number: ____________
Email id: _____________
Date of Birth: ________________
[specify the necessary personal details of the applicant]
To work in the position as a chemical engineer in a reputed organization and make best use of my ______________________ [mention in details the relevant skills and knowledge the applicant wants to apply in that job position].
- Has knowledge in ____________________________ [specify the aspect in which the applicant has knowledge]
- Efficient in _________________ [mention the aspect in which the applicant is efficient]
- Expert in ____________________ [mention the expertise of the individual]
- Completed bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering from _______________ [name of the educational institute in the year ________________ [year of completion of degree]
Professional experience :
- Worked in the position of _______________ [job designation] in _________________ [name of the organization] from _______________ [date of joining] till ___________ [date of leaving] where
[mention the job responsibilities in that organization]
Can be provided upon request.