An accounting student is one who studies accountancy. He studies and is adept with all the principles and techniques of accountancy and its methods. He is liable to opt for a job in the field of accountancy and commerce. The accounting field is associated with providing financial information to managers, financers to help them for making resource and profit business transactions.
The accounting student should have a good knowledge base of the accountancy field.
Accounting Student CV Template
Georgia – 7567
I have the capability to handle accounts and transactions, to maintain company accounts while inputting and computing numbers, going over files, and cross checking records. I also prove to be an effective team worker and have a practical work behavior. I am seeking for a good accountant job position in any financial organization.
2005- Present: Accountant Assistant, Union Finance Institution
- Managed financial accounts and also user’s accounts.
- Updated financial transactions and reports.
- Submitted reports to the senior accountant and manager.
- Maintained records of financial audits and transactions.
- Assisted senior accountant in his daily review work to learn the processes.
- Helped customers and clients in reviewing accounts issues.
- Delivered efficient customer service.
- Prepared financial statements and work papers.
1999-2002: B.Com, Management and Accounts, Georgia College..
2002-2004: Management Training for Accounting, Commerce Analyst Institution.
Professional reference will be provided upon request.