A sports marketing executive is appointed in sports organizations, sports marketing companies and by sports dealers to market their brand. He works to bring long term potential clients to his firm and plays effective role in sales growth. This resume is applicable for opting as sports marketing supervisor, sports marketing planner and sports marketing senior executive.
Sample Technical Writer CV
St. Petersburg 13456
Street no; 40,
Mobile: 011 – 7- 235- 7805
Career Objective: With creative marketing strategies and aimed to connect every individual to sports brands and accessories I would wish to excel in my field of work. Aggressively working in sports marketing to accomplish big picture goals is my biggest strength. Excel in managing potential consumers, organized and proper execution of policy are key attributes in my vital curriculum.
- 2003- 2008: Dolphin Sports Pvt. Ltd, Russia
I started as Assistant Sports Executive with this sports company.
- 2008- August 2010: Quick Sports Group & Companies, Russia
I worked as senior sports sales and marketing executive with this leading group.
- Graduated in Arts stream from Moscow United State University in 1997- 2000.
- M.B.A from in Lomonosov Moscow State University, Russia in 2000-2002.
- Courses certifications in marketing from Moscow School of management, Russia in 2002-2003.
- I acquired sound career growth with a year of my first joining.
- I am a scholar from Moscow School of Management in my course.
- I like browsing to understand new marketing models.
- I am good at tennis and like reading.
References will be provided on request.