A sports development officer is hired by sports institutions, game organizations and sports development associations. This person is responsible for initiating new gaming projects, conducting training programs depending upon requirement and taking care of lifestyle activities. A resume of sports development officer can also be used while applying for the post of sports development coordinator, sports development manager and sports development senior officer.
Sample Technical Writer CV
New City Court,
30 Streets, Athens
Mobile: 00 302 45 689 6907
Career Objective: With implementation of practical programs to promote games and roundabout contribution in development is the key of this vital curriculum. Health working environment and liberation to suggest appropriate views for promoting this organization will enable me to offer exceptional work quality.
- 2002- 2005: Guthrie Healthcare System, Greece
My career started with this healthcare organization as Assistant Sports Development Officer.
- 2005- Mid 2010: Henna Sports Association Pvt. Ltd, Greece
I have worked with this game association on the responsible pot of Sports Development Officer.
- I am a graduate in sports stream from Athens Sports University, Greece in 1997-2000
- I am a M.B.A from Nation Management Institute, Greece in 2000- 2002
- I am a three times gold medallist in badminton during my graduation.
- I was promoted as Sports Development Officer during my tenure in Guthrie Healthcare System.
- I am good at playing badminton and squash.
- I like soft music and like to surf internet.
References will be provided on request.