Security Supervisors provides immediate operational and administrative leadership over a team of security officers and security guards assigned to a specific location, building or office. They are responsible for scheduling security officer deployment, mentoring new hires and generally implementing and enforcing corporate security policies.
Security Supervisor CV Format
Michael T. Sanborn
Mack Ave., Detroit, Michigan
Phone: (586) 544-8978
To work as an Security Supervisor for a large manufacturing company
2002 – Present: Security Supervisor, Detroit Central Security Agency for the Mack Avenue Engine Complex, Chrysler Group LLC
- Implement and enforce corporate HR and security policies and procedures to all security officers in the assigned region.
- Monitor performance of security officers to ensure they comply with corporate policies and perform their duties and responsibilities as expected.
- Assist the HR staff in the hiring and firing of security officers
- Conduct operational interviews for job applicants as security officers and security guards.
Skills and Qualification
- Excellent physical and medical health with quick mental and physical reflexes, high alertness and presence of mind to detect covert trespass
- High comprehensive skills to use high technology security systems as well as in using two-way single side band radios
Cited by management as Employee of the Year for 1998 – 2001 for perfect attendance and high performance ranking
1992 – 1995: In-training and seminars on supervisory skills, people management and security systems
1989 – 1992: High School Diploma, Lafayette School District
Professional and Character References
To be furnished upon request