The security operations manager is responsible for ensuring appropriate staffing of security officers, administering all payrolls and billing functions, training security officers as well as ensuring compliance with required licensing and certifications. They are also responsible for vulnerability management, incident response, alarm monitoring and security dispatching. They may be employed by the company itself or by a security company.
The skill required for this job is superior communication, organization, motivational, leadership and interpersonal skills. The security operations managers are also required to have hands-on knowledge of security technologies such as intrusion detection/prevention, access control, CCTV and other technologies. The education qualification required for this job is college degree in Business Administration/Criminal Justice or equivalent experience with relevant work experience in the security and management.
Security Operations Manager CV Template
45 street 5 W14 7CT London
Phone: 44 (0)34 9789 9245
Security operations manager having experience in staff management, financial management, integrity, problem solving, conflict management, time management, decision making, motivating and directing others, looking for a challenging position with a reputed company
2005- 2010 Security Manager Alpha Security Services
· Supervising the day to day, security operations of an assigned client site
· Managing a team of Security Officers, Site and Shift Supervisors including hiring/selection, scheduling, payroll, training, coaching, development and support
· Ensuring the Client Site is provided with high quality security services to protect people and property.
· Building, improving and maintaining effective relationships with both client and employees
· Coordinating necessary support services to effectively manage client site to meet or exceed financial and operational goals and provide quality customer service.
· Ensuring all required reporting and contract compliance requirements are met.
· Handling any escalated security issues or emergency situations appropriately.
2003 – 2005 Security Supervisor Alpha Securities
· Monitor the entrance/exit and patrolling of client’s buildings
· Ensuring that safety and security is maintained at the facility
· Handling a team of security guards and assigning duties to them
· Maintaining the security and safety and health standards in the client’s premises as per their business requirement
- Bachelors in Business administration 2003
- High School Dolores High School 1998
- Based on my work and performance I was promoted from security supervisor to security operation manager Alpha Securities
Can be provided upon request