Security Guards are uniformed workers employed to protect the property, people and assets of the organization they are employed with. Their job includes patrolling the premises; answering alarms, monitoring unauthorized entries, writing reports, handling reception duties. The candidates applying for this job should have knowledge of public safety, security and law.
Candidates applying for this job need to have good communication, time management and decision making skills. High school diploma is the minimum education requirement for this job. Given below is the security guard sample CV.
Security Guard CV Template
13 Baker Street W1H 8PO London
Phone: 44 (0)34 5555 5678
I am looking for a job as a security guard in a reputed Security agency where my experience will be utilized.
2003- 2010 Security Guard DFG retail company
- Monitoring the facility and preventing loss.
- Protecting the occupants of the facility.
- Operating surveillance systems.
- Patrolling the property to protect against possible hazards.
- Maintaining reports and keeping the management informed about all the security issues.
- Immediately responding to security violations, alarms, and other emergency situation.
- Maintaining sound judgment and confidentiality at all times.
- High school diploma Westwood High School 2000
- Certification in fire arms handling and first aid.
- Awarded “Certificate of Achievement” (5/2005) for identifying and reporting internal theft
Hobbies and Interests
Can be provided upon request