The security consultant is a person who provides information on security services. They are responsible for providing security to the people. The security consultant provided security services to individuals and organizations as well as give information on them. The security consultant also supervises the various security departments of different organizations to ensure the security systems are safe and secure.
Sample Security Consultant CV
Ireland – 8587
I am an experienced professional looking forward to a job where I can develop my skills as a security consultant in order to provide better security services to the people. I also have excellent communication skills. I am a developed consultant focused on giving detailed and proper information required. I also have good knowledge on emergency services and programs.
2005-Present: Security Solutions
- Managed and supervised the working of the security department of the organization.
- Recruited security guards and professionals to deploy in the organizations.
- Provided training services to the personnel.
- Revised security arrangements for the organization to ensure safety measures been taken.
- Designed and modified security policies and plans to develop security and safety of agencies.
- Implemented security plans as per requirements o the firm.
- Developed strategies to safeguard information.
- Interacted with companies and clients regarding the information and services they require.
2000-2003: Bachelors in Security Management, Institute of Security Information.
2003-2005: Masters in Security Management, Institute of Security Information.
Professional reference will be provided upon request.