Security Clearance Specialists are highly experienced individuals in effective and efficient processing of security clearance of companies that require knowledge on laws and procedures on security. They review electronic security clearance applications to ensure security of employees and the administrative staff. Security Clearance Specialists ensure the safety of materials and do regular inspections of the premises while processing and managing classified and confidential documents and materials.
Sample Security Clearance CV Template
London, WC2A 5AE
I am a highly qualified and experienced Security Clearance Specialist who is capable of fulfilling a challenging position with a reputable company.
Summary of Qualification
- Three years of work experience as a Security Clearance Specialist
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- High level of experience in managing security files and documents
- Knowledgeable in handling and operating electronic security clearance applications
- Highly capable of resolving security problems and seeking improvements to work.
- Exceptional familiarity in the providing security services and procedures
2007 – Present: Security Clearance Specialist, Great Greens Company
- Maintained general security with the use of electronic equipment
- Responsible for providing regular security rounds and implementation of regulations
- Grants security clearance after due inspections and surveillance to personnel
- Acts as a safeguard for classified and confidential materials
- Conducts regular rounds of security checks in premises and equipment
2001 – 2005: Bachelor of Arts in Criminology, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.