Parking enforcement workers are employed to implement parking rules and regulations. They are primarily responsible for managing and monitoring the orderly and proper parking of individuals in public places and private establishments or large buildings. Parking enforcement workers man parking meters and are responsible for winding the meter clocks and regularly collecting the coins deposited in the meters. They record information regarding vehicle registration, identification and status of vehicles in handheld computers and are also responsible of retrieving the same information if necessary. Parking enforcement workers identify vehicles that violate parking codes and coordinate with dispatchers in cases of suspicious vehicles to determine the identity of the owners of the vehicles.
Sample Parking Enforcement Worker CV Template
Shady Lane, Manchester
Greater Manchester, M25 9NN
Meticulous and organized individual looking for a job as a parking enforcement worker where I can contribute to maintaining an orderly flow of traffic and vehicle safety.
Summary of Qualification
- Three years of work experience as a parking enforcement worker.
- Sound knowledge in parking codes and regulations.
- Exceptional social and interpersonal skills.
- Patient and has a keen eye for detail.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
Career Experience/Job History
2007 – Present: Parking Enforcement Worker
- Make towing arrangements for parking violators.
- Monitor parking areas and manage parking meters.
- Ensure that parking time limits are not exceeded by parked vehicles.
- Perform traffic control duties.
- Ensure smooth flow of parking.
High school graduate with a driver’s license.
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.