Nightclub Security Officers are responsible for ensuring the security of the guests, staff and personnel of the nightclub. They must be physically fit and knowledgeable in handling misfits, vandals and loiterers within the area and impose laws and policies promptly and decisively. They must be backed with training in handling weapons and doing security rounds within the premises and area of responsibility.
Sample Nightclub Security Officer CV Template
Engr. Martin Webley
London, WC2A 5AE
I am a highly reliable physically fit Nightclub Security Officer seeking for employment in a reputable nightclub where I can implement my skills and abilities in securing the premises and personnel of the nightclub.
Summary of Qualification
- Three years of work experience as Nightclub Security Officer
- Excellent command in the use of security and standard operating procedures in apprehending law-breakers, vandals and loiterers
- Abreast with technological advancements in security surveillance and checks
- Wide experience in identifying possible law breakers and misfits
- Exceptional skills in handling outbreaks, fights and rumbles
Career Experience/Job History
2007 – Present: Nightclub Security Officer, Great Dawn Club
- Coordinated with the different departments of the club and implemented security procedures according to their needs
- Did regular security rounds and checks and supervised the surveillance cameras and CCTVs
- Formulated security standard operations for the nightclub
- Dutifully escorted guests, staff and management personnel upon entering and leaving the nightclub premises
- Met with guests to discuss security problems and made measures to resolve them
- Prepared detailed reports of incidents for the management
2001 – 2005: Bachelor of Arts in Criminology, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.